The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar Wednesday dismissed the alleged $30,000 spent by him to hire a US lobby group to persuade the US Congress to stop the inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari as shameless lies.
He also challenged Buhari to think of even how to defend the 2019 electoral robbery allegedly perpetrated by him.
The Media Adviser to Abubakar, Paul Ibe said this in a statement made available to newsmen in Abuja.
Ibe said, “Atiku to Buhari: Desist From Fabrication Of Shameless Lies, Focus On Defending Your Electoral Heist In Court.
“Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar dismisses as “total fabrication” the latest allegation instigated by the Buhari campaign that he spent $30,000 to hire a US lobby group to persuade the US Congress to stop the inauguration of President Buhari.
Further, in his reaction to what he calls “shameless lies”, Ibe said, “the latest dirty propaganda against the former Vice President “didn’t come as a surprise to us because lying has so far become their only bragging rights of competence.
“Lying has become a culture to the APC administration and therefore, we are not surprised by their latest diversionary allegations.
“Since Atiku resisted pressure not to go to court, the APC has been behaving like a cat on hot bricks because the outcome of the 2019 elections has exposed and shattered the facade of their dubious integrity.
“The APC are behaving nervously like a thief living under the fear of being exposed and shamed”, and that “they are now using fake news against Atiku instead of focusing on defending themselves in the court.
“For a party that has broken the worst record in election rigging, the APC doesn’t have any iota of integrity to be taken seriously by anybody”, the statement adds.
“Atiku’s court case has become their biggest burden because it exposes their integrity as a sham, and instead of defending their stolen mandate in court, they are now using fake news to divert public attention from the historic electoral heist they have committed against Nigerians.
Also, Ibe added, “No amount of diversionary propaganda and fake news campaign by APC will stop Atiku Abubakar from continuing the court action he started to reclaim the stolen mandate”.
Credit: Daily Post
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.