Firstly, May I wish Nigerians at home and in the diaspora, a wonderful happy new year and a peaceful election.
The Buhari Support Group North East England congratulates the leadership of the All Progressive Congress (APC), for flagging-off the Presidential Campaign Rally on Friday 28th December 2018, before a mammoth crowd at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
We would also like to acknowledge the efforts of two great political juggernauts from South-South, namely, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transport and Rt. Hon. Senator Godswill Akpabio, for their contribution to the first ever Presidential campaign flag-off rally held in the South-South, as well as moving the states of Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Cross River, from peripheral political relevance to the centre stage of Nigerian politics.
No wonder, Governor Wike and his buddy, Governor Emmanuel, were bitterly opposed to the All Progressive Congress (APC) have access to the Akpabio’s International Stadium, to host the wonderful historic occasion.
The members of the All Progress Congress (APC) Campaign Council, must focus on harmonising the campaign structures and strategies to enable, facilitate and enhance local, national and international campaign groups, to unpack, illuminate and inform Nigerians as well as friends of Nigeria, about phony Atiku’s Dark and Dangerous agenda, that may tilt our great nation over the economic, political and tribal precipice.
As Diaspora based All Progressive Congress (APC) campaign organisation, the Buhari Support Group North East England has been on the vanguard of exposing phony Atiku’s illusionary manifesto promises.
Further, we have also been at the forefront of highlighting and disseminating the disastrous failure of the blood-seeking and militia recruiter Governor Nyesom Wike, whose ineptitude, politics of envy and vengeance, have destroyed our once tranquil Rivers. And despite being one of the richest states in the federation, Rivers State under Wike’s watch has been reduced to:
- The state with the highest unemployment rate in the country
- Dilapidated school buildings
- A bankrupt health care system
- Widespread cancerous black carbon soot – kpofire/illegal refineries
- Heightened insecurity and Kidnappers paradise
- Rampant political killings
- Accelerating pace of business relocation to Lagos, Abuja and other safer neighbouring states
- Very bad Road infrastructure
- Unpaid Civil Servants salaries and pensioners entitlements
- Commissioning Voodoo/phantom Projects
The Buhari Support Group North East England will, therefore, intensify its campaign efforts to inform Nigerians that:
- Phony Atiku and his chameleonic Running Mate, Peter Obi’s active avoidance of the elephant in the room will be brought to a swift end. We will vigorously pursue the Integrity and Trust questions, which these characters have hitherto avoided.
- Voting for phony Atiku’s Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will almost certainly, trigger outbreak of Economic, Social and Political Armageddon.
- The Halliburton Test – The US Congressional Committee are still awaiting phony Atiku to take the Halliburton Test.
- Chameleonic Peter Obi defies the axiom that a leopard never changes its spot. Peter Obi changes his statements on the Hour Every Hour. And we will soon beam our halogen lights on this very chameleon.
- We will interrogate phony Atiku’s plan to sell off the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) at the detriment of the Niger Delta Region. It was the same phony Atiku who masterminded the privatisation of NEPA, NITEL, NIPOST, Nigerian Airways, and NAFCON to mention but a few, against our national interest.
- 16 years of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) administration gave us National Darkness in exchange for $9 Billion. This Prompted President Buhari, asked Obasanjo recently, where is the Power? Phony Atiku and the diminishing Obasanjo, the leader of the defunct third-way movement, were reticent and are still keeping their heads down on this matter.
In Conclusion, 2019 Election will be a Moment of Destiny for our Nation. And as the election timetable draws nearer, we are asking fellow Nigerians at home to be steadfast in their support for President Buhari and vote for the All Progressive Congress (APC) candidates in the entire election, with the exception of Governor Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun Central Senatorial District) and Governor Rochas Okorocha, (Imo West Senatorial District). These recalcitrant’s dictators refused to accept party supremacy and as such, they should be expelled from our great party at the earliest opportunity – PERIOD.
The Holy Scripture tells us that Darkness cannot comprehend Light. The re-election of President Buhari and the All Progressive Congress (APC) will vanquish Peoples Democratic Party 16 years of Darkness over our Great Nation.
Next Level of Consolidation, Sound Trajectory of Economic Growth and National Infrastructural Development will, therefore, be non-negotiable.
Mac-Miller Anabraba (Chairman, Buhari Support Group North East England & Media Entrepreneur)